Friday, November 4, 2011

.Seven

.Chris

The next morning I woke up to see Morgan layin my chest. I started cheesin thinkin about last night. I kissed her forehead and she woke up a lil bit. “Morning, beautiful.” “Morning, Chris.” We sat up and she stretched. I tossed her a pair of my new boxers and a shirt to put on. After we both freshened up I grabbed her by her waist and kissed her. “Christopher, you so feisty.” “kiss me woman!” I said jokingly. She laughed and we started kissing. We broke the kiss and I just held her in my arms. “So whatchu wanna do?” “I dunno, you got 2 weeks off.” “wait you gotta work today.” “no, I dont have any photoshoots today either, but I do need to run back by my house and put some clothes on.” “Taken care of, I called you sister last night.” “How do you know Angie? wait, nevermind, she does date your boy.” I started laughin and then I heard the doorbell ring. Morgan went downstairs and opened the door. “Hey sis.” She said “hey ya lil nasty.” I heard Angie laugh. “shut up, shit.” “hey Chris.” “What it do Ang?” She waved. “bye now, I’ll call you later Morgan.” “ok Angie.” Angelina left and Morgan closed the door and ran upstairs to put some clothes on. Minutes later she came back downstairs and went straight to the kitchen. “Morgan!” “huh?” “come here baby.” She walked out the kitchen with a bowl of grapes. Sat on the couch and sat the grapes on the coffee table. “guess what?” “what?” “I want us to spend time together, like get to know each other more.” Shesmiled. “I’d like that.” “Last night was… wow.” She started blushin. “I had never done that before.” “what, givin head?” She nodded. “seriously?? girl with the tongue action you was givin??” She busted out laughin. “let’s just say, after my breakup with my ex, I spent some lonely nights.” My eyes got wide. “really now? mind if I watch one night?” “OMG!” she busted out laughin again. “You are so nasty.” I winked. She sat on my lap and we started talkin and askin each other questions. I can see myself in a long relationship with Morgan, I’m fallin for her faster than I thought I was and I’m lovin every minute of it.


.Morgan

3 months later…


Chris is the most wonderful man I have ever met. We spent a lot of time getting to know each other a lil more. And now we’re official, really official. The media is going nuts over our relationship. Since we’ve been out as a couple, I’ve been pregnant about 3 times, all 3 are rumors. We actually laugh at all of this.

As I was in a clothing store called InStyle, a bunch of girls started screaming. “OMG! IT’S MORGAN!!! AHHHHH!!!” They ran over to me. “Omg, you’re soooo pretty.” One girl said to me. “aww thank you.” I said smiling. They asked me to sign magazine covers and I did. It’s a new magazine called Infiniti Magazine, Chris and I are on the cover. I did an interview with them. “thank you so much.” They said. They asked to take a few pictures and I said okay. “bye Morgan.” They said. “bye.” I said smiling and waving. I looked at the magazine rack and saw 2 shelves stocked with Infiniti Magazine.
I went to the cash register and paid for my things and the magazine and left. As I walked outside, paparazzi swarmed me… I mean gosh they were everywhere. “Morgan are you really pregnant?” one of them asked. “No, it was a rumor.” I answered back. “Morgan, are you and Chris moved in together?” Another asked. I just gave them a look and laughed. I finally reached my car and got in and drove home to my house. Chris was at work. He said he’d call me when he gets home. I ran up to my room and changed. I went back to the living room and made myself a strawberry smoothie. I flopped down on the couch and began flipping through the magazine. Chris hasn’t seen it just yet, I dont think. I just hope with this interview, they didnt mis-quote me, that would be a disaster.


I got to the interview and read through it. Thankfully it was all true and nothing was mis-quoted. I had already autographed those to photos and I’m supposed to pick the winner, but I haven’t gotten a call yet because the entries are still coming in and the contest isnt supposed to end until the end of August. I was drinking my smoothie and now watching television when the doorbell rang. I got up and answered it. “Hey baby!” I jumped up and hugged Chris. Hey I’m only 5 foot 4, I’m a short stack. “what’s up baby girl.” He pecked my lips. “look.” I showed him the magazine. “heyyyy look at that sexy ass couple, damn.” “I know, right.” We laughed as he sat on the couch and flipped through the magazine. I laid my head on his shoulder. We didn’t say a word, we just sat in silence. He kissed my forehead and we just sat. “I love you Morgan.” I smiled. “I love you too.” We kissed. He is soooo wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment