Saturday, November 5, 2011

.Six

.Part Two

.Chris

Morgan and I stood in the shower kissing. I was ready for round two. So I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist. “Wait.” She said. I quickly showed her I already had a second condom on. So we started to kiss again and I entered her once again. This time it was more love-makin than sex. We had sex in my bed, we makin love in the shower. She moaned as I glided in and out. I kissed and licked her shoulder. I sped up just a lil bit, making her moan a lil louder. A few more pumps after that, I let her down and turned her around and went back in, hittin from the back. She lifted he leg on the railing so I could get in deeper. I reached my hand over and played with her clit while I slid in and out from the back. “oooo, Chris. you feel soooo good baby.” I bit my lip when she said that. I sped up, still playin with her clit. I felt myself buildin up again. She instructed me to pull out and so I did. She got down on her knees and took the condom off. I knew what she was about to do. She took all of my 13 inches into her mouth. “ohhhh shit, Morgan.” She looked up and me seductively with those gorgeous brown eyes, while suckin me off. She worked her tongue in way I couldn’t explain. Her tongue was pierced too. I bit my lip as she deep throated. Damn she know what she doin. “mmm” I groaned as she glided her hand up and down as she sucked and licked my dick. Then she started to jack me off. “ohhh shit, mmm.” I felt myself really buildin up. Then it happened, I came all over my shower floor. She giggled and I pinned her against the wall. I lifted her leg on my shoulder and started eatin her out. “ahhh, ohhhh shit baby, ooohhh.” She moaned. I shoved my tongue in her hole and sucked her clit. “ssss, ooohhhh fuck! ahhhh!” She squirmed so therefore I knew she was about to come, so I slid two fingers in and finger-fucked her. “ohhhhh, shit I’m about to… I’m about to come… ohhh shit. ahhhh!” She screamed as she came hard. She had to catch her breath. We actually showered and got clean after that. It’s too soon to tell her I love her, but I feel those words will leave my lips real soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment