Tuesday, November 8, 2011

.Four

.Angelina

I sat on my bed thinking about my sister, she came home angry. I tried to talk to her but she didn’t wanna be bothered. But I’m gonna keep trying. I knocked on her bedroom door. “Morgan!” I yelled as I knocked on her door. “What!” She yelled. “Come on sis, we need to talk, I’m your big sister, you can talk to me about anything.” I heard the door unlock and I went inside and closed the door. We sat on her bed. “What’s wrong Morgan?” She sighed and looked at me. “it’s this guy that I really, really like, but Ijust found out he has a girlfriend, but it was after we kissed.” “You’re mad at him?” “Noooo, I’m mad at myself for falling for him!” She covered her face with her hands. “Well Morgan, all I can say is, maybe it wasn’t meant to be.” “I guess.” I had to ask her. “Who is he?” She bit her lip and and said “Chris, my photographer.” I gasped. “Whoa! you’ve fallen for your photographer?” “I don’t know how it all happened.” I rubbed her back. “It’ll be okay sis.” “the worse thing is that we still want each other.” I really didn’t know what to say, I was at a loss for words. “I’m gonna go shopping or something, I’ll see you later Angie.” “okay Morgan.” We both left her room and she left out of the house.


I sat on the couch and popped in The Final Destination in 3D, I was just about to put the 3D glasses on when the doorbell rang. I got up and answered and Trey was standing there all smiles. “hey baby.” “hey.” He pecked my lips and I let him in. “I need to talk to you.” He said as he sat on the couch. “About what?” “us.” He took my hands in his and spoke. “You know I love you right?” “of course, I love you too.” “Let’s move in together.” My jaw dropped. He wants to move in together!! AHHHH! “are you serious?” “As a heart attack.” I thought about Morgan. “Lemme talk it over with Morgan.” “of course, call me later okay.” “okay hun.” He kissed me once more and left. I can’t believe this! My baby wants us to move in together.

No comments:

Post a Comment