Monday, November 7, 2011

.Five

.Morgan

Today was an extremely hot day and my next was outside… it was blazing, but I sucked it up and did my thing. After I was done with hair, makeup and wardrobe, I walked outside to see a shiny orange lambo. “So I’m gonna be sittin on the lambo huh?” I laughed. “yep, let’s get started.” I did a bunch of sexy poses on the car, next to it, and inside. But I couldn’t help but notice Chris wearing a fitted wifebeater and some shorts. Goodness he was lookin tasty. I had to tell myself to focus. After maybe the 15th frame, I had to stop because the heat was getting to me. “Go get some water and come back when you good, okay.” “okay.” I walked inside and got a bottle of ice cold water, I placed it against my neck and then opened the bottle and pretty much took big gulps. I leaned against a table, then I heard, yelling. Now, I am not one to eavesdrop but it was Chris and Natasha’s voice I heard. The door was slightly opened so I took a peak inside. “I couldn’t get what I saw out of my head Chris! You were about to fuck her! I’m not mad at her, I have nothing against her, it’s you!” “Dammit Tasha, nothin happened.” “But it was about to. Had I not walked in, ya probably would been butt ass naked on the floor!” “Tasha stop yellin, damn, I am on my job.” “Fuck it Chris, I’m fed up. It’s either the job… or me.” “So you makin me choose between my job and you? Why? Tasha, this job helps put food on the table and clothes on our backs, shit this is what I went to school for!” “Well, you have until tonight to make a decision.” I saw her leave. I feel like it’s my fault. I walked away from the door and went back outside to wait for Chris. Neither one of us said a word as we finished the shoot.


After I was done getting dressed, Chris came and asked… “you heard all that didn’t you?” I looked back. “um… yeah, you guys were pretty loud.” He sat down and placed a hand on his forehead. “Listen, Chris, I’m sorry if I caused all this between you and Natasha.” “It ain’t your fault Morgan, it’s mine. I can’t help that I’m attracted to you, but I don’t want you quittin.” “I’m not, modeling is what I love.” He nodded. “yeah, I went to school for photography, but I’ll see you tomorrow. Imma call my mom, I need her advice right now.” “okay.” We hugged and I grabbed my things and left. But I get the feeling Chris and Natasha’s argument is far from over.

No comments:

Post a Comment