Wednesday, November 9, 2011

.Three

.Morgan

I could not believe what happened at the photo studio… I almost fucked my photographer… he is hella sexy and so sweet. With my luck he might not even be single. After I arrived home, I parked my car and got out. I walked in and my sister Angelina was making out with her boyfriend Trey. “eww get a room, ya nasties.” I said playfully. “shut up Morgan.” My sister said getting up. I gave a big grin and sat on the chair next to the couch. “So Morgan, you never did tell me the name of the photographer. “His name is Chris.” Trey coughed. “Chris??? as in Chris Brown?” “yeah why?” “That’s my boy… we go way back.” I laughed and said. “Really?” “yeah, we grew up in V.A. together.” Angelina looked at me and she can tell somethin was up. “um, Trey baby, I’ll call you later, I need to talk to Morgan.” “damn kickin a nigga out and shit.” We laughed. “hush up.” They kissed and Trey left.


Angelina sat down on the couch. “is somethin wrong Morgan, you seem a bit off.” “no I’m okay Angie, really.” “Are you sure?” “Yes Angie, I’m just fine.” “Okay, but we gon talk later.” I smiled and went back outside, I grabbed Cinnamon’s leash from the side of the house and called to her. “Cinnamon! come here girl!” She came runnin from the back yard to the gate. I opened it and put her leash on and we went for a walk. We got down the block and I noticed Dustin, my ex with his hoe, the bitch he was cheatin on me with. I ignored them and continued to walk Cinnamon. “MORGAN!” Shit! I kept walkin, but eventually they both caught up with me. “the fuck you want Dustin?” “damn Morgan, why so hostile?” Did he just say that?? Seriously? “hey Morgan.” Stephanie, his bitch said to me. I just rolled my eyes. “come on Momo, dont be like that… I didn’t want it to end this way.” “fuck you Dustin.” I started to walk off. “Don’t be mad because he didn’t want you anymore, Morgan. I turned around, pissed. “You are such a slut, you’ll be suckin another dick in no time, trust me Dustin, you aint her only one.” Dustin laughed. “bitterness is not cute on you, I told you I didn’t want you modelin half ass naked for some nigga but you didn’t listen.” “And I told you, this is my dream! I told you I ain’t puttin my life on hold for you ain’t no nigga worth me givin up my dream so that he can stay stuck under me 24 fuckin 7 like big ass baby! But you know what, stay with that bitch, but we both know who’s pussy you gon be thinkin about late at night.” I snapped my fingers and walked off, neither of them had anything to say. I smirked to myself. “That felt great!” I thought to myself. I eventually ended up back home, Cinnamon was back in the back yard and I was off to bed, tomorrow is another long shoot with Chris. I smiled as I thought about him… thing I would do to him! I sighed and closed my eyes and went to sleep. Dreaming of Chris.

The next morning I woke up feeling wonderful, after I told Dustin and his hoe off. I was cheesin hard as hell. I got out of bed and went to the bathroom and did my hygiene thing, I got dressed and I went to see if my sister was up… and um yeah, she was up and so was Trey, how did I know? Let’s just say I heard what was goin on, so I wrote a note letting my sister know I was gone and I went to IHop. When I got there, I once again saw Dustin and Stephanie, I ignored them again and ordered some pancakes, sausage, eggs with cheese, and some organge juice. I got my grub on, payed the bill and left. As I bumped into someone. “I’m sorry, I wasn’t lookin where I was goin.” “It’s okay, it’s okay.” She paused. “You’re Morgan Heart aren’t you?” How did she know my name, I’m not that well known yet. “Yeah, how did you know?” “Chris told me me alot about you, I’m Natasha, his girlfriend.” “oh okay.” Damn! Now I feel like a hoe, he has a girlfriend! I can’t say I’m surprised though. “I’m gonna go in and get somethin to go, I’m headed to work.” “Me too.” “Well Chris should be there by now, I’ll call him and let him know you’re on your way.” “okay, it was nice meeting you Natasha.” “you too.” She smiled and went inside. I feel so stupid! I let out a heavy sigh as I got into my car. I drove off to the studio and parked, I got out and went inside. Chris knew I wasn’t in a good mood. “Somethin wrong Morgan?” “No, I’m okay.” He shrugged. “Oh did Natasha call you yet to let you know I’m on my way.” His mouth dropped. “How…” I cut him off. “I met her as I was coming out of IHop, she was goin in.” He bit his lip. “Listen, Morgan, I meant to tell you but…” “but what??? you kissed me! we almost fucked! Chris you know how I feel about cheating, I just went through that.” “I know Morgan, I know and I’m sorry, but I can’t help that I’m attracted to you.” I crossed my arms. “Out of all of the models you’ve taken photos of, I’m the only one you were attracted to?” “Honestly, yes.” “yeah, right.” He huffed. “I’m dead ass serious Morgan. I want you in the worse way, I had a dream the other night that I fucked you in my bathroom and ever since then all I could think about was gettin with you.” My mouth dropped, he was serious. “Chris I refuse to be the sideline chick, I can’t do it.” “Then I’ll break up Natasha.” “Do NOT do that! Don’t break up with her for me… she seems like a nice girl and I don’t wanna be the cause of a breakup.” He looked at me, grabbed my arm and led me to my dressing room, he closed and locked the door. He pinned me against the wall and began to kiss me with so much passion, I just gave in. “mmm.” I moaned. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. “CHRIS!” I fell back to the floor. I knew it was Natasha. DAMMIT! “Tasha, babe… it’s…not…” Chris stuttered. Natasha just shook her head and left in tears. “Oh my goodness! UGH!” I sat and ran my fingers through my hair. “Morgan.” “I knew this would happen!” I ran outside, I looked and saw Natasha crying standing next to her car. I approached her and spoke. “I am so sorry, I never meant for this happen, I… I didn’t even know until…” “It’s not your fault Morgan, I don’t blame you.” I looked at her shocked. “to tell you the truth, I’m not even sure about myself.” “huh?” “I’ve been having mixed feelings.” “about Chris?” “yeah, I mean I love him, but I just don’t know.” “I think you two should talk.” She nodded. “yeah we do, look go on and do your photoshoot, I promise, it’s not you I’m angry with.” She proceeded to hug me, I mean this hug was looong. But, I thought nothin of it. I went back in and Chris and I started the photoshoot. It was an awkward silence between us, but we got it done. Funny thing is… I’m still falling for him, I still want him.

No comments:

Post a Comment