Friday, October 28, 2011

.Twelve

.Part Two

.Morgan

IT’S MY BIRTHDAY!!!! I’m 22!! AHHHHHHH!! My model friends took me out last night for some fun, today is different, fun with my fam and Chris. I turned on some Beyonce - Diva and danced around the room as I looked through my closet for something to wear. “Somebody’s happy.” I turned to see Chris standin there smirkin. “Happy Birthday baby.” I ran up and pecked his lips and he handed me a small box, I unwrapped it and my eyes lit up. “OMG! thank you! It’s beautiful!” I squealed referring to the pink & white ring I’m looking at, he knows pink is my favorite color. He placed it on my finger. “I love you, Morgan.” “I love you too.” He kissed me with so much passion, I got weak in the knees. We broke the kiss and I turned towards the bathroom and took a shower, did my hygiene thing and walked out in a pink & white Baby Phat short set. I left the room to see my sister on the couch… with a guy and a large box. “Angie!” “happy birthday sis!” “thank you” Angie handed me the box and I opened it and almost flipped. “AHHHHH!!” It was a pair of Louis Vuitton boots, I love LV! “OMG! Angie, I love them, thank you!” “I knew you would, Morgan, but that’s not all I got you… you’ll get your other gift tonight.” I hugged Angie tight. Damn these boots are FIERCE! I’m rockin these tonight… I wonder what they have in store for me tonight?

My birthday is going great so far… Chris took me shopping, and now Angie is taking me to meet my idol Beyonce… I may be a model, but I don’t know everyone. We went inside to where the meet & greet was. “omg, I’m freakin out.” Bey was smiling and she hugged me. AHHH! “happy birthday fellow Virgo” “thank you.” We took a few pics and she signed a poster for me. “thank you for supporting me, and I hope you have a wonderful day.” she said as she hugged me again. “thank you.” I waved to her as we left. I’m speechless… totally speechless. I have a feeling tonight will be even better. Happy birthday to me!!

“Chris, baby can we go home now? We’ve been out all day long, I know it’s my birthday but sheesh.” “in a minute babe.” He pecked my cheek. We’ve been walkin around the park since I left Beyonce’s meet & greet. And I just wanna go home and have some birthday fun. I heard Chris’ phone beep. “Text…” I just shrugged. “let’s go.” I gave a confused look… we’re goin home now?” “yeah.” “yay!” He gave me the side eye and I started laughin. We got into his car and we headed home.

He parked the car, turned it off and we got out. We got to the door and pulled out his key and I walked inside… “SURPRISE!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MORGAN!!” My eyes lit up… a surprise party! YAY! “OMG! thank you!” I looked and saw my auntie Maria. “AUNTIE RIA!” “look at my niece all grown up.” She hugged me. “And this must be Chris… cute.” she said smilin. My auntie is so silly sometimes. I saw all of my friends Nik, Saleisha, and Danielle, you know them from ANTM. “Happy birthday Morgan.” It was Dustin… I guess I can tolerate him for one night. “thank you Dustin.” “I just wanna say I’m sorry for everything… I know things didn’t work out, but I at least want us to be friends.” I can tell he was being sincere. I gave him a hug. “sure Dustin.” He looked at Chris… “you got yourself a good girl, here. Take care of her.” They dapped each other and he went off to mingle. My ex boyfriend and my current boyfriend are getting along? This is the best birthday a girl could ever ask for.

We danced and partied and mingled. “time for cake!” Angelina yelled out. Carnell, my sister’s “friend” rolled out a large birthday cake with “21” on the top. And everyone sang happy birthday. Tears started welling up in my eyes. “awww, don’t cry Morgan.” Angie said and hugged me. These were happy tears and sad tears at the same time. Happy because I have all of my friends and family here and said because I wish my mom and dad were here. I fanned myself. “I’m sorry, I just wish mom and dad were here.” “me too sis, but they are here… in spirit… and they’re smiling at us, you especially, a great career, wonderful man… Morgan, mom and dad are proud of you, and so am I.” That made me cry even harder as we hugged. I got hugs from everyone. Once the waterworks were over, we ate cake and ice cream and talked and laughed and danced… and then it was time for presents. I sat in a chair and people gave me their gifts one by one. “I know you’ll enjoy these Morgan.” Angie said handing me a large box. “AHHHH!!! Christian Louboutin boots I freakin love you Angie!!!” “I know” she said cheesin. “I may not know you that well Morgan, but happy birthday.” Timor handed me a long narrow box. I opened it. “Wow! this is gorgeous.” It was a white diamond butterfly belt. “thank you.” I hugged him. Nae bought me a cute outfit and Gui gave me his gift. The rest of my gifts were either Louis Vuitton, Christian Louboutin, Baby Phat, Dereon, and Hello Kitty. “My gift is outside.” Chris said as he grabbed my hand and covered my eyes once we got to the door. “Keep them closed.” “I cant see a thing Chris.” “You sure.” “yes.” He led me outside and I heard a bunch of gasps and whatnot. “okay open.” I screamed when I opened my eyes. “Christopher, you didn’t!” He started cheesin. “I did.” “AHHH!” I jumped and hugged him and smothered him in kisses. “OMG!!” I ran up to my brand new convertible and it was another one of my favorite colors… purple! “you like it?” what kinda question was that? “I LOVE IT!” I hugged him again. This has been the best birthday ever! I looked up into the sky and smiled… “I love you mommy, I love you daddy.” I’m sure they’re smiling down from heaven. I couldn’t be any happier than I am right now. Once again HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!

No comments:

Post a Comment