Thursday, October 27, 2011

.Thirteen

.Angelina

3 months later…

I am now 4 months pregnant and eating everything in sight. I was constantly hungry and constantly moody. And my hormone level is off the meter. My due date couldn’t get here fast enough. But I’m not the only one with pregnancy problems. Morgan is 3 months pregnant. As for Trey, he helps but the sight of him makes me sick and no it’s not because of the pregnancy, the fact that he cheated on me and got that other bitch pregnant disgusts me still. I’m only putting up with him because of the lil person growing inside me and the fact that this lil person will have some of Trey’s features. Today is the day I find out if I am having a girl or a boy. And since Trey was “busy” I asked Timor if he could take me and he agreed.

I slipped my flip-flops on and just then I heard a knock on the door. “Come in.” Timor walked in. “You ready Miss Mama?” I had to laugh at that. “Yes, I’m ready.” He helped me up and he helped me to his car. Once we were strapped in, he pulled off to hospital. “What are you more anxious for? A boy or a girl?” “A boy, I don’t know why, I just really want a boy.” I smiled. “You know if you need help, you can call me.” He smiled. “Thank you, T, I appreciate it.” I said smiling. We arrived at the hospital and just in time for my appointment. The nurse led us to the ultrasound room and instructed me to lay on the table. “The doctor will be right with you.” She said. “Okay.” I said. I looked up at Timor and he smiled at me. Just then the doctor walked in. “Hello, Miss Angelina.” “Hi Dr. Rowland.” “So you’re here to see what you’re having, huh?” “sure am.” She put the gel on my belly and rubbed around. “What are you hoping for?” “A boy.” She looked at the screen. “Well, Angelina… dreams do come true… you my dear are having a baby boy.” My smile got extra wide. “Yay!” Dr. Rowland laughed. I hugged Timor and out of excitement, we kissed. “Is this the lucky father?” Dr. Rowland asked. “No, no he’s a friend, the father was busy.” I explained. “Oh, well congratulations.” “thank you.” Dr. Rowland cleaned off my belly and I pulled my shirt down and Timor and I left.

There was an awkard silence in the car, until I broke up. “I’m really sorry.” He chuckled. “Why?” He asked. “The kiss… I mean I was excited and…” “It’s okay Angie.” He said. We arrived at my house and he helped me out and to the door. Then he hugged me and gave me a soft peck on the lips. I walked in the house and sat on the couch. I touched my lips and then I smiled. I had to let Morgan know what was going on. She’s probably asleep or something, I’ll call her later. Then I laid on the couch and drifted off to sleep.

.Morgan

Another day at a photoshoot, no not a pregnancy photoshoot of me, that won’t happen until I’m at least 6 or 7 months where I’m really showing. No, this was Indiya’s photoshoot. And I am here because like I said before I don’t trust her and after she kissed him not once but twice, I am really on guard. She’s so lucky I’m pregnant or else it would be going down. I rubbed my belly just thinking until I felt a pair of lips on my neck. “Hey mama-to-be.” I smiled when I saw Chris. “Hey daddy-to-be.” He pecked my lips. “I’m almost done here, what time is your appointment to see if it’s a boy or a girl?” “it’s not until later on this afternoon.” “oh okay, let me get back to work.” “mmkay, I love you.” He kissed me again. “I love you too.” He said before running off to finish the photoshoot. I saw Indiya eyeing me. I gave her that ‘you wish this was you’ look as I rubbed my belly again. She walked off. She’s so mad. I smiled to myself as I took another sip of water.

Several hours later…

“Where the hell is Chris?” I thought as it had been some hours since the photoshoot was over. Maybe they were still looking over photos so I stopped trippin. A few minutes later, Chris came running. “Where were you?” I asked. “We were lookin over photos and then I went the bathroom. Them spicy burritos ain’t no joke, babe.” “ewww, you are so gross.” I said laughing “well you asked.” He said laughin. “It’s almost time for my appointment.” “iight, let’s go. I’m all packed up.” I got out of the chair and we walked to the car. We walked by Indiya and she kept giving me a look, it wasn’t a smirk or anything like that, it was more like she was mugging me. I just shrugged it off, she’s a nobody in my opinion.

.Chris

I lied. I wasn’t in the bathroom because of any burritos. We did look over photos and while I was packin up to leave, Indiya came over to me and the next thing I knew, we were in a stall. Yes, I fucked her. I had no control over myself. I cheated on Morgan, physically. There’s a difference between what happen with me and Morgan when Tasha and I were together. I only fucked Morgan in a dream when I first met her. This time is totally different. I just hoped that Morgan won’t walk out on me if she finds out. That explains Indiya muggin Morgan. What am I gon do?

We arrived at the hospital and soon found out Morgan was havin a girl. I chuckled. Daddy’s lil princess is what she will be. After we arrived home, Morgan went to the room and took a nap, while I called Gui & Timor. I needed to talk to them about my problem.

A few minutes later…

“Say what?!” Timor said. We were in the den where our coversation couldn’t be overheard. “You fucked who now?” Gui asked. “Indiya, the girl Morgan literally hates. She told me it would be a secret. She wants a sexual relationship with me.” “As in fuck buddies?” “exactly.” I sighed. “What made you give in, nigga?” Gui asked. “When she got on her knees and started suckin me off… shit! what am I gon do?” “Chill man, it only happened once. Morgan will understand that it wasn’t your fault.” “She did say that when she found out Indiya kissed me twice.” “Just chill out man, just steer clear of Indiya, and it won’t happen again.” I looked at Timor funny. “How? I’m a photographer, she’s a model, we’re on that set almost all day.” “When’s her last photoshoot?” “in a week.” “well, try to avoid her between sets and it’ll all be okay.” I sighed again. “I guess that’ll work. I feel like shit, I feel dirty.” Gui, Timor, & myself talked for a while before they left. I walked in the bedroom where Morgan was still asleep. I went and took a shower before gettin into bed. I wrapped my arms around her and rubbed her belly and before driftin off to sleep myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment