Monday, October 31, 2011

.Ten

.Morgan

After Angelina left, I got up and went to the kitchen to start preparing dinner. Chris ran downstairs and smacked me on my butt. I giggled. “Stop it.” I said as he wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my neck. “guess what?” He said. “what?” As soon as I said that, the doorbell rang. I got out of Chris’ grip to go answer it. I opened the door. “Hi, can I help you?” I asked politely. “Yoooo!” I heard Chris yell. “Let them in baby, these my boys.” He said. I stepped aside and let them in. “Morgan, this is my lil brother Gui, and my boy Timor. Fellas, this is my baby Morgan.” He said introducing us. “Morgan? Morgan Heart? The model?” Timor asked. “Former model actually.” Then Gui chimed in. “How the hell you pull this?” He asked, I started laughin. “I was her photographer at first. It was professional and although I had a girlfriend at the time, Morgan stayed on my mind, I even fantasized about me fuckin the the shit outta her in my bathroom.” Chris said. I just shook my head. “Ya’ll wanna stay for dinner?” I asked Gui & Timor. “sure.” Timor said. “can I invite my girl?” Gui asked. “of course.” “wait… girlfriend? when you get a girlfriend?” Chris asked Gui. “goin on a year, I love her man, I’m in love with her.” “well damn, my lil brother is in love.” Chris said smiling. “what’s her name?” “Janae, she is everything to me.” He showed us all a picture of her. “She’s gorgeous.” I said “go on and call her, dinner is being prepared as we speak.” I said to Gui.

A few hours later…

The doorbell rang and I answered it again. “You must be Janae.” I said standing in front of the woman in the picture Gui showed us. “Yeah, that’s me.” “Come in.” I stepped aside and let her in. She hugged Gui and gave him a sweet lil peck on the lips. “Everybody, this is Janae, baby this is my brother Chris, my boy Timor, and Chris’ girlfriend Morgan.” She smiled and said hi to everybody. “Dinner will be ready in a few minutes.” I said walking to the kitchen. 15 minutes later dinner was ready. “I hope ya’ll in the mood for some Mexican dishes. We are having Shrimp & Scallop Soft Tacos, the classic Beef Chimichangas, and Al Pastor & Chorizo Burritos.” Chris rubbed his stomach. “Damn, it’s a good thing I wore these elastic pants.” He said, we all busted out laughin, and then we ate and talked. “So, Chris give us the full story on how you and Morgan met.” Gui said.

.Chris

Gui asked me to give the full story on how me and Morgan met. “well, it was a normal day at work, and my boss Miss Nancy told me there was new model comin in. And let me tell you, when Morgan walked in the first thing I noticed was that beautiful smile.” I pecked her cheek and she started blushin. “But I see I was dating Natasha at the time and she was already on my ass about the models flirtin with me and shit. But Morgan was professional, I could tell she was feelin a nigga tho.” Morgan looked at me. “Conceited much?” She said playfully. “The entire time I was takin her pictures, I couldn’t keep my eyes off of her.” I told them everything, from me and Natasha breakin up, to me & Morgan movin in together. “Damn man so you were fuckin Morgan in your mind?” “Pretty much, I was mentally cheating on Natasha. But me and her didn’t have that spark we used to have, we would have eventually broken up even if I had never met Morgan, but I’m glad I did, because I’m in love with love with her.” Morgan smiled and I pecked her lips.

After we ate and talked and had a few laughs, Gui, Nae, & Timor left. Morgan washed the dishes and then put them in the dishwasher for further cleaning. She was neat like that. I stood behind her, wrapped my arms around her waist and planted soft kisses on her neck. “You are some kind of amazing.” I said to her. “you’re even more amazing.” She said. She pecked my lips and it turned into a full on make out session. I was horny as fuck to. So I picked her up and sat her on the counter and attacked her neck. “I want you so bad right now.” I said lickin her neck. She pushed me away. “Oh do you now?” She asked hoppin off the counter walkin by me rubbin my chest. “Girl, you betta watch that.” I said bitin my lip. “Well, you said you want me, so… es todo tuyo papi” She said seductively lickin her lips. She know damn well it turns me on when she speaks Spanish. She pulled off her shirt as she walked upstairs and threw it at me. I bit my lip and walked to the room, but Morgan was nowhere in sight. “Where you at girl?” When I said that the bathroom door slowly opened and there stood my baby inblack lingerie seductively biting her finger. “Damn.” Was all I said before she walked took my hand and pushed me on the bed. I let her take control first. She unbuttoned my shirt, I took it off and threw it somewhere. Then she got on her knees, unbuckled my belt, and unzipped my pants. I was in nothing but my boxers now. She uncovered CJ and he popped up. “Ooh, I see he’s happy.” I bit my lip as she licked the shaft up to the tip, and then she made him disappear in her mouth. “ooh shit, girl.” She took it deep and didn’t choke. She know what she doin. She sucked and stroked until I was ready to bust. “Sss… wait a minute baby.” She shook her head. “mm mm. I want to cum.” She kept suckin and slurpin hard until I came right in her mouth, and like a pro she swallowed. I knew my baby was a freak but damn. She wiped her mouth, winked at me and got up. Then I literally threw her ass on the bed. She took her top and I licked and sucked her left and right perky nipples. I licked her stomach and took her bottoms off, then I kissed her inner thighs. “Now it’s daddy’s turn to make you scream.” I started by flickin my tongue on her swollen clit. “Ooh.. sss.. mm.” She moaned. Her moans turned me the fuck on. She started movin her hips. Then I snaked my tongue inside of her. “Unh.. ooh shit baby. Mmm, your tongue feels so good.” “You like the way daddy eats this pussy don’t you?” She licked her lips indicating she was lovin it. I licked and tongue fucked her pussy until she squirted… literally. I licked all of her juices before comin up and kissing her lips. “You love to taste yourself, don’t you?” That was a huge turn on for her. She liked for me to kiss her after I ate her out. I went for a condom. “I want you in me raw… you know to pull out.” Was all she said. I slid in her warm, wetness. “Sss, ooh shit. Faster baby.” I obeyed and sped up. “Ohh fuck me, papi, fuck me!” she screamed. She was scratchin my back and grippin the sheets as I pounded her. Both of her legs were on my shoulders. “Oh shit, no se detienen papi, no se detienen!” It was so good, I had her speakin Spanish, but it wasn’t the first time. I pulled out turned her over and teased her by just stickin the head in and pullin out. “mm, don’t tease me, daddy.” I spanked her. “Say it in spanish.” “mm, No te burles de mí, papi.” “I want you to beg.” I could tell she was gettin frustrated. “Beg for it!” I said slappin her ass again. “poner de nuevo, por favor? por favor, papi.” “good girl.” I said thrustin into her. “sss, ooh yes, baby. slap my ass.” I slapped her juicy booty again. “ahh… ahh… YES!” I kept poundin and thrustin, I was tearin her walls up. “Ooh, shit I’m about to cu… I’m about to cu…” I lifted her up and played with her clit. “Come on, cum for daddy. Let it out.” “Oh SHIT!” She came hard and soon after I pulled out and nutted all over her back. We were both breathin hard as hell. I went and grabbed a towel and wiped her back off, and we both collasped on the bed. “I love you.” I said to her. “I love you, too.” She said. I kissed her lips, then I got up, picked her up and took her to the bathroom where we showered together. After I changed the sheets, we got in bed, I pulled her close, and we drifted off to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment