Sunday, October 30, 2011

.Eleven

.Chris

I know ya’ll wonderin… does this nigga still work as a photographer… the answer, yes, I’ve been on my job. Today is a new day and we forever gettin new models. A new one is gettin ready to come in now. “Hi, my name is Indiya” She said smilin. “What’s up, Indiya, we gon have fun with this shoot iight.” “sure will.” She seem perky. We shook hands and she turned and headed towards hair and makeup, but I coulda sworn she winked at me. I shook it off and got my stuff together to start the shoot. “There’s my baby.” I heard Morgan’s voice. “ayyyy baby!” I gave her a hug and kissed her sweet lips. By the time I got everything ready, Indiya was coming out onto the set. “You ready?” I asked. “ready as I’ll ever be.” Morgan stood by and looked on, we had a lunch date. I can sense some tension between Morgan and Indiya, I’m gettin a funny feelin that they know each other.


Once the shoot was done, I startin puttin my things up for a while. I have to return back to work after my lunch date with Morgan. Indiya looked at Morgan and said… “Morgan…” “Indiya…” Morgan said in a nonchalant tone. Man I swear the tension is so think you can cut it with a knife. They kinda mugged each other. Then Morgan turned and grabbed my hand, practically yankin me out of the studio.

We arrived at this outdoor restaurant and sat a table. It was silent before I decided to ask… “Baby, what was all of that?” She looked at me. “If you were wondering if we know each other… the answer is yes, we do.” “I take it ya’ll aint the best of friends” “hell no, she’s a slut, and she’s always trying to compete with me… she had just about everything and she still wants everything I have… including you, I saw the way she looked at you, she was blatantly flirting with you in front of me” I shook my head. “She wasnt looking at the camera Chris, she was looking dead at you, and when she noticed me watching, she started looking at the camera.” “Morgan, I love you… and I’m not goin nowhere, she can’t steal me away, that’s not gon happen.” “I still feel bad about Natasha.” “Well don’t, me and Tasha were goin downhill, we were just trickin ourselves to make it work, I knew her head and her heart were somewhere else, I’m with you now, and I love you.” I pecked her lips. “OH! guess what?” “What, Morgan?” She sat on my lap and placed my hand on her stomach. I was speechless, is she tellin me that she’s… pregnant? “Baby, are you tellin me… what I think you’re tellin me?” She nodded fast. “I’m pregnant.” “really?” “yes, I went to the doctor for my check up the day after my birthday and it shocked me.” “What the doctor say?” “She said, you’re healthy and so is the baby… and I said BABY?!??! and she said yep, you’re 6 weeks pregnant. I honestly thought I was just getting fat, because I had been eating alot more than I usually do.” I couldn’t believe my ears, I’m bout to be a daddy! I hugged and kissed Morgan and baby talked to her belly, even though it was still kinda flat. This is the best news I’ve heard all morning, could this day get any better?

.Morgan

Yes, Indiya and I know each other very well, unfortunately. She slept with Dustin while we together, I beat the bitch down and the dumped Dustin right on the spot. Now I can see she’s after Chris… no honey, that aint gon happen. Once I Chris dropped me off at the house, I walked in a checked my voice messaages… only one and it was from Angie. I sat on the sofa and watched TV. My belly aint really protruding yet but I started rubbin my belly thinkin about boy and girl names… I honestly want a boy… yes I want a boy, I want him have that swag like his daddy… hehe. But then again I do want a girl, so she can be daddy’s lil princess. I felt my eyes gettin heavy, so I gave in a fell asleep.

“Baby.” I heard a voice, so I slightly opened my eyes and saw Chris standin over me. “Hey babe.” He pecked my lips. “ooo Panda Express! YAY!” I hopped up and walked to the kitchen… orange chicked and rice… my favorite! Chris and I sat at the kitchen counter and ate. “Morgan.” “yes?” “I hope you know I’m keepin my distance away from Indiya.” “good, but I trust you… it’s her I don’t trust. Before Dustin got with Stephanie, he slept with Indiya while we together and I practically caught them in the act, she looked back at me smiling, that’s when I beat her ass and dumped Dustin right on the spot.” “Damn, she foul.” “She’s a bitch, she wants everything I have, I told you that.” “I know baby.” “speaking of babies…” He knew what I was gettin at. “I kinda want a girl.” “really? I’m not sure if I which one I’m more excited for… but either way he or she will be really spoiled.” Chris chuckled. “especially by me.” He said. After a while Chris and I relaxed on the sofa and watched tv, and the whole time he had his hand on my soon-to-be-protruding belly and smiling.

.Chris

Another long photoshoot just ended with the Kardashian sisters. It was fun. I started puttin my things away when I felt hands rubbin my back. I started smilin because I thought it was Morgan, but when I turned around Indiya’s lips collided with mine. I finally pushed her off me and wiped my lips. “What the hell Indiya?” She stood there with a devious smile on her face and started walkin towards me, I backed up and ended up trippin on a step and fallin on my ass. I tried my best to get away but Indiya climbed on top of me before I could get up. She placed a finger on my lips and whispered. “What Morgan doesn’t know, wont hurt her.” “No, but I’m about to hurt you.” Morgan walked over and literally yanked Indiya off me by her hair. I got up and dusted myself of before gettin between Morgan and Indiya. “Move Chris, I’m about to beat this bitch into the ground.” “The hell you will Morgan, you are pregnant.” “I can still bust this slut’s head open.” She charged towards Indiya but I held her back. “Morgan… stop, she aint worth it.” She was still mean muggin Indiya. “You’re right, she’s a whore bag.” I heard my boss come in. “What is goin on in here? I heard yelling.” She looked at Indiya, then Morgan, then me. “Well…” She said placing her hands on her hips. “Indiya came on to me, then Morgan came in and tried to fight her, but I stopped it because Morgan is pregnant.” She looked back at Indiya. “Is this true?” She looked off. “Morgan gets everything… a modeling career, a gorgeous boyfriend, living in the lap of luxury, I’m still strugglin.” “You were always jealous of me, Indiya. I had nothing against you, but you had to go and screw Dustin while we were together. You only wanted him because he was with me and you’re after Chris.” I stood there with my arm around Morgan, she was pissed. I hated to see her angry, but then again it was sexy as hell. I can sense nothin but pure hatred and anger between Indiya and Morgan. I just shook my head and told my boss I was leavin. This is the last straw… I think I’m done… I need to start fresh. Is this the end of me bein a photographer? Maybe… just maybe. I walked out with Morgan’s hand in mine, I just sat in the car for a minute before headin home. What a crazy day this was.

No comments:

Post a Comment